Paytm has launched its new “Paytm Postpaid” feature to its users in partnership with ICICI Bank. it can be used to fulfill your daily needs such as Mobile & DTH Recharges, Travel Booking, Movie Tickets, and Online Shopping.
Paytm Postpaid Eligibility
Every Paytm user is eligible to activate this feature to their account. To activate paytm postpaid user has to follow below steps. Spend limit will be depends on spending history of user on paytm.
Step By Step Guide To Apply Paytm Postpaid
- Launch your Paytm application. The homepage of Paytm in right side on top. You will have option for paytm postpaid tap on it.
- Now you will find the use, accept the terms and conditions and move to the next step to activate.
- After this, a pop-up screen will appear in which you can see your paytm Postpaid is activated and spend limit assign to you.
Feature Must Read
PayTM postpaid benefits over credit card
- Hassle free transaction experience: Since it can be use on paytm platform only. you will not have to enter your card details or UPI Pin for making payments.
- No wait for approval: User have to just agree for terms and conditions to use it.
- No documents required to activate Paytm postpaid.
- The biggest benefit of PayTM postpaid is you can pay your due using your credit card. It’s like paying credit card bill using another credit card.
PayTM Postpaid vs Credit Card
PayTM postpaid shares same features of credit cards. Below are list of similarities it shares.
- PayTM postpaid allow users to spend money which they don’t have upto the money limit paytm provide your.
- It offers credit period of 45 days same as any other card provides.
- No interest on the amount for some duration.
Topic covered: paytm postpaid eligibility, paytm postpaid charges, paytm postpaid limit, paytm postpaid how to use, how to use paytm postpaid balance