Paytm is India’s largest recharge and
To resolve your issues user must contact at paytm customer care.
If user still not convinced and want to remove their account. Here is guide how you can remove your account from paytm.
user can delete paytm account permanently, but user can deactivate paytm account. Unlike google or facebook paytm doesn’t have any option of deactivation on their website or app. But there are three way you can do that. Let’s explore those three!
Mail to Paytm Care
You can send an email at email@example.com and ask them to deactivate your
You can call at their helpline number 011-3399-6699 and their executive will guide you for deactivation process.
Option through PayTM app
- Open Paytm app and login with your registered number and password.
- Reach to profile section and click on 24×7 option.
- Find the “Managing my account” and tap on it.
- Tap on on “I am unable to access my account”.
- Click on “Message Us” Button for send message to customer care support team.
- Upload any photo for proof and Upload.
- Write description about why you want to do this and within 4-5 days your account will be deleted.
In order to deactivate paytm account user has to reach to their customer care. PayTM should make this flow more easy and handy.