- Paytm launched it’s first co-branded credit card
- The annual fees Rs 500 for the card if the usage is less than Rs. 50,000
- This is an international credit card of Paytm
Paytm means pay through mobile this is a website where you can do online mobile recharge, bill payment, DTH recharge, data card recharge, bus ticket booking, etc. Now Paytm launch credit card if it is promoted well, then it will help in increasing the access of credit card to a new level in the country. Definitely a great move by Paytm for a cashless future.annual fees.
What is Paytm first credit card?
Paytm has launched a co-branded credit card in association with Citi bank, which is “Paytm First Card“. Branding of Citi Bank and Visa with Paytm will be on Paytm First Card. The credit card comes with an unlimited cashback combination of easy EMI options and special offers such as food and shopping.
currently, more than 25 million (250 Lakhs) have credit cards and a similar number could potentially be interested in one.
Paytm first credit card eligibility
Initially, Paytm card will be available to selected Paytm users. Soon it will be available to all user.
Customers of Paytm First Card will get a promo code of 10,000 rupees. However, you will only be able to use it when you spend Rs 10,000 on the first four months of getting the card.
How to Paytm first credit card apply online
Customers can apply directly to the new Paytm Credit Card from the Paytm App. Option to apply is available in menu drawer after “My Loyalty card” option.
So this means that before you apply for this card you will have to become an existing Paytm customer.
Paytm first credit card Payment offers
Paytm first credit card comes with lots of offers & features, few of them are explained below.
- With this credit card, the company will provide Unlimited 1% cash back on all payments. Cashback will come automatically in the card every month. There is no additional charge will be taken.
- By using the Paytm First Card, you can also shop by giving EMI under City Privilege.
Paytm first credit card feature
- This credit card of Paytm will also be acquired in other countries including India. At present, the debit card offered by Paytm is valid only in India.
- Paytm card user will get Paytm first membership for free
- Rs 360 Cashback on adding money to Paytm Wallet
- Free Movie tickets worth Rs 1200
- Rs 1,200 cashback on bus ticket bookings read more about Paytm first membership
Annual charges of Paytm first credit card
No annual fee will be charged from users spend more than 50,000 in a year. If the user spends less than 50,000 they will be charged an annual fees Rs 500.